Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Disgaea 3

I don't know what to say about this game really. It doesn't even really start until after you beat the story, which took me around 50 hours, I had one or two guys at lvl 100. After that, the challenge modes open up. So far I have one character up to lvl 1000ish, but you can keep making the old stages have higher level monsters, and you can reincarnate your chars so they start at lvl 1 but get better stat growth.

I made a cleric/monk/thief with a number of reincarnations, she can do a half million damage with one use of Big Bang. it's pretty berserk. The plan is to set up the clubs in the classroom so that I can piggy back lvl 1s to get 10% of any xp she can get, and she can get millions in one hit. enough to plug someone straight up 60 levels in  one turn.  then once they are high enough to be boosted by uber gear to one shot a particular group of mobs that sit on XP boosting tiles, they can really start leveling.

The only problem is that the grind area is terribly short. I takes literally about 8 seconds to finish the level I chose to grind in, and gets repetitive ultra quick. and to do it anywhere else, would be less efficient. So... yeah.

Anyways I am reinstalling a number of games I havnt played in a bit.
Aliens Vs Predator is first up.
I like the multiplayer in this game. Love it even.  90% of the time, I play alien.
But yeah, more on that next time.

2 comments:

  1. I felt as though I spent a lot of time getting a few of my WoW toons up to level 80, but level 1000? Holy crap that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete